Tuesday 10 January 2012

The Mr in my life

Decided to write something about him today because I think we crossed another milestone today. I asked if he would like to move in with me but he apologetically said he couldn't. As expected it was because he is needs to take care of his aged parents. A completely valid reason and I accept it.

So, I bet you all are curious if he is HIV+ like me. No he is not. He is negative and we've been having hot raunchy sex regularly together for the past 6-7 years. This goes to show that effective condom use is effective in preventing HIV transmission. Now that I've started the medication, my viral load is undetectable in my blood and this further lowers any chances of transmission. In the past, I'm always close to nervous breakdown when he goes for his HIV test. Because I don't know if i can accept the guilt if he is ever infected by me.

So anyway, back to the happy stuff. How did we meet? We met each other on the red and white coloured local gay website. Hit it off right from the start but i held off having any intimacy with him for almost half a yr because of my status. As mentioned in my previous post, I keep my status a secret. When I finally decided to tell him, I remember we were sitting on the pavement of a road near my place. I told him I have something important to tell him and I spilled.

He looked at me and that moment felt like an eternity because I didn't know how he'll react. I told him if he chose to walk away, I can understand. Instead, he smiled and hugged me and told me it's ok.

Later that week, we did it. Gosh, it was so gd. To be honest, I slept around a lot and because of my boyish looks and muscular body, I never had a lack of people who I can call and will definitely give me a gd fuck. With him, it felt different and since then, I never slept around again. He is older than me, sports a goatie, muscular, tanned, sporty, fucks real gd and has a ahem... big one. However, the thing that attracted me to him is his kind heart. He would go out of the way to help friends or even strangers. And that trait captivated me.

About a month later while we were on an overhead bridge in town, he hopped closer to me and whispered into my ear if I am willing to be his boyfriend. Now, it was his turn to feel that the moment seemed like an eternity because I was caught off guard. Then I coyly said yes!

In him I found the perfect partner, someone whom I am so physically and intellectually attracted to. Someone who is able to tame the wild, bratty animal in me and make me a better person.

So this is the story of him and me in a nutshell. On this day when I felt we have reached yet another milestone in our journey together.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

5 comments: