Wednesday 24 August 2011

Day 11: Rashes!

This morning I woke up to some itchiness on my knee. I grudgingly looked at my knee in my sleep state and immedately woke up to a shock.

RASHES!

Right now, they're all over my body. Round red dots about 1-2mm across. All over. I remember my doctor say that it will almost certainly happen but just hang on in there. It should past in a few days. (How many is a few days?) Rashes are supposed to move from area to area too but right now, they are all over my body. Thankfully I'm quite tanned so the red dots are not that visible unless you take a second look. Last time I had hives I wanted to find a cave and live there forever.

My only fear is that it'll get worse. So much worse that I'll have to change meds. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment