Friday 14 October 2011

Bad week

I've had a very very bad week. Found out abt some rumour-mongering at my former workplace. Some people have so much free time on their hands and started spreading stories about me. Nothing about my condition but some stuff abt my "unprofessional conduct with some ladies at workplace". For goodness sake, you all are making yourself a laughing stock because unknown to all these idiots, I am gay. Geddit? Male homosexual. No sexual interests in females. I can't explain this in any simpler words. So stupid these pple, think I'll play their stupid game. Obviously you all are 1) jealous of my accomplishments 2) upset with my popularity with the clients and 3) fearful of my guts to call a spade a spade.

Go on and continue working there because that's probably the only place in society you can ever "make it". I do pity the good pple who have to continue to tolerate your incompetence.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment